Hazardous Area/Intrinsically Safe
Rice Lake 882 IS
The Hazardous Environment Instrumentation Solution Designed for hazardous locations that are potentially explosive, the 882IS digital weight indicator is built to safely operate in these settings without sacrificing performance.
With cFMus, ATEX and IECEx approvals, the 882IS is the industry’s choice for flammable and combustible applications such as fuel refineries, chemical plants, distilleries, textile manufacturing and more.
- Safe, Accurate Weight Readings in Hazardous Locations
- The intrinsically safe, auto-ranging power supply enables wiring to a single AC conduit line and seal from the safe area.
- An FM approved, rechargeable battery is also available for isolated power or movable applications.
- The 882IS utilizes a backlit LCD display to maintain brilliant visibility for user-friendly operation, even in dimly lit areas.
- Its stainless steel enclosure provides superior protection from the elements.
- Enhanced Connectivity Expand flexibility with an optional safe area I/O Module, featuring a serial port, Ethernet TCP/IP and optional analog output or eldbus cards for communication with printers, computers and other peripherals.
- A duplex fiber-optic port allows for electrically-isolated communication with the I/O Module. To complete the IS entity approved system, Rice Lake offers FM/ATEX-approved load cells and junction boxes that interface with the 882IS indicator.
Browse Scale Instrumentation / Readout Styles by Application: